“Great food, strange service.”
Review of Mole Mole

Mole Mole
Ranked #89 of 278 Restaurants in Poughkeepsie
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

I went to the Hooker Avenue site with my family on a Saturday around 4:30 pm. We were the only ones there. When the hostess/waitress saw us, she rolled here eyes and looked very aggravated that we were there. I was ready to turn around and leave, but decided to give it a try.

I got the chorizo tacos, which were excellent. My family got tacos also, and they were equally happy. Very fresh and light food, as advertised. The waitress did seem to warm up to us, and service was fine after that.

I would definitely recommend this place, although the owner may want to train his staff on how to make customers feel welcome.

There are newer reviews for Mole Mole

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Very good authentic Mexican food. Reasonably priced. Great for familes with kids or couples. No dislikes highly recommended

Reviewed 28 March 2013

We went to the Hooker Avenue location. Fairly nice inside. Clean. The food was good but the service was a bit slow. Waitress forgot my soup but took it off the bill when told I never got it. Was a bit disappointed that they don't put the guacamole on the plates anymore because I remember the guacamole as being totally delicious.

1  Thank Christina616
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We go to Mole Mole for dinner on average at least once a month. There have been a number of other mexican places we have tried but honestly their service and food have gone down hill. Per a recommendation we were turned onto Mole Mole and we have not had a bad meal yet. We are always seated quickly and able to order almost immediately. The food comes out very quickly and is still steaming. I typically order the chimichangas and the portion size can last me for two meals. The restaurant is clean and the prices are very fair. We would highly recommend this place for someone looking for a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Went around 6:00 on a Friday evening. Not crowded, seated right away! I ordered the Flautas (I hope I spelled that right). They were made with shredded chicken and served with guacamole,sour cream and delicious rice! It was crisply fried and not greasy. About $10. Definitely not a fancy place. Very clean. The food was so great I'd definitely go back!!