other travellers have booked this property
View looking out of living room area to new deck New deck with BBQ area and recliners
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
View looking out of living room area to new deck
New deck with BBQ area and recliners
View of cottage with lake at your back
View of lake from in front of the deck
View from deck
View from private road as you enter driveway
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Woodstock, New York
“Too expensive”
Reviewed 12 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

This tiny cabin with no heat costs $450 for two nights with the expensive cleaning fees. There is a $100 cleaning fee for a cabin the size of a room. Also, if you bring a pet, it is an extra $50 for a dog (non-refundable), so that is $150 to clean one room. The irony is the owner asks you to keep neat, as you found it. Heck, if you are paying $100 to clean a tiny cabin, have fun and don't clean it.

The house has no heat and we were in a huge gale. We were told there was an outdoor gas grill, so we got steaks, put them on and the gas ran out in 3 min. I texted the owner next day and she said not to worry there was a spare tank. I was out, so I got more stuff to grill, but low and behold, there was no spare tank. No bbq, despite buying all the food to bbq. The cabin has sulfur water.

Not worth it, stay at a nice hotel

Date of stay: October 2014
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
18 Aug 2015
This guest thinks my cottage is to expensive because I kept some the security deposit. When I came to clean my cottage I was missing some of my belongings. The comforter and sheets where missing. He claimed the "dog ate it".Which they never told me they had a dog coming.. Which is an additional fee... The garbage was full of alcohol bottles and my sheets filled with throw up...He also said if I didn't give him the deposit he would leave a bad review... So there it is.. Flip Key did not support me in this as well.. People should not steal and destroy other peoples properties
ChrisandC...
Ballston Spa, New York
“Beautiful view of the lake”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

The view of the lake was gorgeous. Debbie had a basket of wine, triscuits, and cheese waiting for us. There were other small touches like bottles of water and toothpaste available.

Date of stay: August 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view.
Liked least: I'll tell Debbie personally.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.