I've stayed at this hotel many times. When it first opened several years ago it was a wonderful place to stay. On my recent stay I was shocked at the way it has deteriorated, the room was down right dirty, the bathtub was disgusting. The T.V wasn't working so we called the front desk, they sent someone to fix it. After messing with it for a minute, he told us with a nonchalant attitude that it wasn't working and walked out. Also when we went to check in they quoted us a different price than we saw online, they quickly rectified it when I pointed it out. Never again!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel in Queens, New York. Only minutes from Manhattan by LIRR train only one block away from the hotel. Well decorated interior and maintained rooms at competitive prices. Minutes from JFK and LGA airports. Complementary breakfast, Wi-Fi internet and free car parking. Close to shopping and Belmont race track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Queens Village Hotel Queens Village
- Howard Johnson Queens Village
- Queens Village Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Inn Queens Queens Village, New York