“Love it!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Graycourt Motel

Graycourt Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Queensbury
Graycourt Motel
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
East Providence, Rhode Island
“Love it!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

This hotel was awesome!!!! I dont know where those negative reviews come from!!!!! My room was clean and didnt smell!!!!! The staff there are amazing!!!!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!!! The pool was amazing even on a rainy day the owner came up to us and asked if we wanted to go in he would open it!!!! The owners are amazing!!!!

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank ldiogo1982

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

The Graycourt Motel was fantastic!! I have always loved the quaint, family owned motels in the Lake George area. From the minute I made my reservation until I checked out the owner was extremely kind. The price was wonderful. The grounds beautiful, including a clean, private pool. My room was very clean and the bed very comfortable.
The location is right off of Route 9 between Queensbury and Lake George. Even though it is near the highway, I had a very quiet and peaceful stay.
This is my motel of choice whenever I am in the area! I am recommending it to Family and friends as well.

Room Tip: I was in the front facing Route 9 and it was great.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
LI NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

I picked this place because we were tired and didn't feel like driving any more. I saw the AAA sign and figured it would be ok. The woman at the desk was nice. It was $100 and this was Saturday night on 4th of July weekend. The room was clean and the pool was very nice. The restaurant next door had a great breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Tom M
Queensbury, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

This is a seasonal motel operated by mom and pop going on fifty years with a loyal following of dedicated returning vacationers. It has clean rooms that are very economical. No room service and no on premises restaurant. A great clean swimming pool and the owner manager works hard to please. Convenient to all shopping, attractions and local restaurants. Only open for the Adirondack summer season of May to Columbus Day weekend

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank MikeyBoy12804
Wallkill, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

I went to Lake George with my 6 year old, my father, sister, and her husband. We basically decided to drive up there and wing it as far as getting a place to stay. I have to say, I was very pleased with where we stayed. The room was emmaculate and spacious, as well as the pool and the grounds extremely clean and well kept. The owners were very pleasant and the location was wonderful. It is located directly across the street from go carts and miniature golf, right next to Sutton's (a country store and cafe), and extremely close to the Great Escape. I think for our needs this place was perfect. I have been in chain motels that this has far surpassed. It is true, there was not an iron or hair dryer in the room, but I am sure if you asked they probably had one. If you plan on hanging out at the motel all day with you kids, then you probably should not go to Lake George because there is so much to do there and picking apart where you sleep is your highest priority, then you should have spent the extra money and went to the Hilton. Considering the price and location, I think it was wonderful. As far as it being a little out of date, yes it is, but if you are going on vacation with your family, then you should not be spending that much time in the motel anyway... You are, after all, on vacation, RIGHT?

2 Thank lovenlife807
Upstate New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

This is beautifully landscaped motel. The pool is very clean. The rooms are well kept for a older motel. Lost of attractions are walking distance. The trolley is easily accessed if you want to take a ride up to the Village or outlets. I would recommend this motel to friends and family.

1 Thank JoJoMagificent
New York City, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

We decided to extend our Lake George trip and this was only motel available for $155/ngt. The property was very well maintained, but the room lacked many basic amenities, such iron, hair dryer & shampoo. The room also had a very musty scent and each time we flushed the toilet it smell like sewage.
This is a family run business which is conveniently located close to Six flags and other area attractions and for that reason I think we paid so much for our room. Maybe if breakfast was included in the cost that would have compensated for something. But I just can't justify this overpriced motel. The room decor made me feel like I was staying @ my grandma's house instead of a motel.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mel338
Also consider these accommodations in or near Queensbury
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#3 of 11 in Queensbury
Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George
Ramada Queensbury/Lake George
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury)
Clarion Inn & Suites
Clarion Inn & Suites
#15 of 87 in Lake George
Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George

Been to Graycourt Motel? Share your experiences!