Lox of Bagels and Moor
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Queensbury
Description: Listing on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/lox-of-bagels-and-moor-queensbury
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were on our way home from Lake George Village and needed breakfast. The last thing I wanted was a generic fast food meal. Thank goodness Lox of Bagels and Moor was listed on one of those highway signs you see for food at the next exit. No more than 2 minutes from the highway we found a great little breakfast place that I would visit every weekend if I lived closer. The bagels were freaking awesome. My wife and I both had breakfast sandwiches, I had bacon and she had pork roll. It was the best meal we had all weekend. The prices were reasonable and the staff was very nice. I should have brought a few extra bagels home with me. If you're in the area I definitely suggest you check it out.

1  Thank Mike G

Reviewed 29 June 2013

After leaving the local Super 8 motel we stumbled upon this great find. Bagels on par with NYC, reasonably priced and a friendly and efficient staff. Based upon the steady stream of customers - this must be THE place for breakfast. A large selection of bagels along with numerous flavors of cream cheese (including Lox).

2  Thank 767NucEngineer
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I used to live in NYC and never thought I would ever get a good bagel with lox and cream cheese in the Adirondacks, but you will here. Bagels are great, they have a variety of cream cheeses, all made there, in addition to a variety of ethnic pastries as well as a number of menu items if you want a full meal. Fantastic place!

2  Thank Dixonr925
Reviewed 25 January 2013

The bagels here are great, although you need to remember to always ask for cream cheese on the side, as they will put about a pound of cream cheese on your bagel. I always end up scraping 3/4 of it off and throwing it away. The place looks like a condemned building from the front, and when you get inside, it isn't much different. It's pretty outdated and unwelcoming, but the people at the counter have always been friendly when I've been there.

1  Thank tarantular50
Reviewed 25 January 2013

One of the few really decent breakfast/lunch spots in this town. I can't comment on the rest of the menu, but the bagels were great - on par with what you'd get in NYC. It was busy when we went there for breakfast, but despite that, the friendly staff kept the line moving efficiently.

2  Thank C J