“family outing”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“family outing”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The courses are in great shape and we had a good time playing although the 8 yr old ended up in the water before the 8th hole and there was no easy way to get back to the office to get another ball. We lost $8 as we had paid for 4 people and only 3 got to play after the lost ball.

Visited June 2014

New Liskeard, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great spot to take children”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I took or two grandsons,aged 8 & 11and had a great time at a reasonable price! The go-carts and laser tag were a hit as well.

Sayre, Pennsylvania, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Loved the Story Boards”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was a well-spent $17. The whole round takes about an hour to play. Make sure you read the large story board before paying to play, because the story is continued on smaller story boards at each hole's tee. Plus there was a little bit of pirate trivia on each board. The experience was unique and entertaining. AT the end, one of the employees snapped a photo for us.

1 Thank Mark N
Danbury, Connecticut
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“GREAT FUN”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

my 3 boys and myself had a blast here. great friendly staff. how could my 19yr old beat me ( only by getting 5 hole in ones )my head was down in disgust. lmao. great place.

Basking Ridge, New Jersey
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Just o.k.”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Mini Golf is like pizza, how bad can it be. This place was o.k. but my kids had more fun with the course at Goonie Golf. Make sure you are wearing bug repellent as we were eaten alive.