“Best soft serve ice cream”

Martha's Dandee Creme
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Queensbury
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Very large servings . Delicious ice cream. Great soft serve flavors. Great treat after a day at six flags great escape..don't miss

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

In a tourist town, full of tourist prices, Martha's remains loyal to its fans. Low prices, great selection of rotating flavors, even Dole Whip, nice seating area and a staff of young women who care about customer service. A must do every time we visit the area.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

All I'm going to say is this. I've always loved ice cream. I ordered a large cone like I usually do at other places. The girl handed me a foot tall cone. I was at a loss for words. It was only $4 or so. My wife had to help me eat some. It was also good tasting ice-cream as well. MUST VISIT.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Huge ice cream portions. Hot fudge Sunday nicely done. Enjoyed their mocha twist. Don't be deterred by long lines these guys work fast:)

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I ordered a large vanilla cone dipped in cherry, expecting the standard size large cone I'm used to. The thing was literally a foot tall - and I've paid more elsewhere for half that size. While the cherry dip made it an absolute mess, it was amazing. The rest of the family ordered the usual sizes they would at any other ice cream place as well, and everyone had a hard time finishing - but nobody was complaining! It seemed like top quality soft serve and hard ice cream, as well.