“Great location, clean hotel, good breakfast”

Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Goshen, New York
“Great location, clean hotel, good breakfast”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We have stayed here a few times and are always satisfied. The staff is friendly, the breakfast is good and the rooms are clean. The location is close enough to everything without being in the major traffic area. They also have Jacuzzi rooms if you are looking for a little extra special touch.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
Dear Jim B,
I couldn't agree more that we have a great location whether you are here on business or leisure. Thank you for pointing that out for our fellow TripAdvisor fans and thank you so much for your review! It was exciting to read that you have stayed with us multiple times and we have always met your expectations. Our staff works hard to ensure that we provide the cleanest accommodations. We all look forward to seeing you again soon!
Kristen Collura

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Uk
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We were travelling through NY State and used the Hotel as a 1 nigh stop off. As such, we only used the Room and Breakfast.

The room was good, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was adequate, but the A/C was very noisy.

Breakfast was a basic self serve with limited seating, but was as advertised.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Dear Rick R,
I hope your roadtrip travels are finding you well. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable quick overnight stay! My sincere aplogies about the noisy unit in your room - I am having my maintence staff look into this right away. Thank you for letting us know. Maybe next time your travels will bring you to our area for a bit longer and you will have a chance to see all the breathtaking views and attractions. We look forward to seeing you again.
Wareham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Rooms and facility were very clean.Breakfast menu had a variety of cold items including muffins,cereal,yogurt and doughnuts. Hot breakfast items included scrambled eggs,bacon,sausage and waffles. Great variety. Great location 7 miles south of Lake George away from downtown and yet easy to get to, via I-87.

Room Tip: request first floor for convenience to pool and breakfast room.
1 Thank rayrayfr33
Dear Rayrayfr33,
Thank you so much! Providing outstanding service in a well-kept and clean hotel is what we strive to do and I was thrilled to read that we met this goal during your stay. In addition, sharing your perspective with fellow Trip Advisor fans is greatly appreciated. The entire team was thrilled to read your review. We all look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Kirkland, Canada
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Have been staying in this hotel for the past 12 years, everytime we shop the outlets in Lake George. The staff are friendly and always ready to assist. It was recently renovated and the breakfast has also improved. It's clean, a true gem, Walmart is across the street and open 24 hours and there is also a restaurant next door which serves good food, very convenient. I would definitely recommend staying here, the price is reasonable.

Room Tip: I prefer the 2nd and 3rd floor, but for no particular reason other than to be away from the main flo...
1 Thank lou984039
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, 8 September 2013
Dear Lou984039,
Thank you so much! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review and point out what a great location and staff we have. It's great to read that you have been staying with us for 12 years! Thank you for staying with us year after year. The shopping outlets are definitely a great reason to visit! On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for your next visit.
Most Sincerely,
Dunmore, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My husband and I have stayed here before and were very satisfied with everything but on this overnight visit Sep 5 I was very disappointed. I had my own laptop and I tried all night from 8:30 to after midnight and I could not get on the internet. I have never had a problem in any other hotel except this one. I spoke to Tiffany at the front desk about this in the a.m. when we were checking out and she stated that many people have complained. She did say that if I came down on the first floor I would have been able to get it. Well, I wasn't about to come downstairs in my pajamas and sit in the lobby to work on my computer. She advised me to come on here and voice my complaint and hopefully something will get done about this problem. Visitor from Dunmore PA

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Dear Marian M,
First, I would like to offer my sincere apology for the trouble you experienced with our internet service during your latest stay. Your satisfaction is important to us. It sounds as though there was a problem with our service provider and I am very sorry that the situation was not cleared up while you were here. I appreciate you bringing the matter to my attention as I was able to use this as a training opportunity to ensure that this will not happen again. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I hope you will consider this an isolated incident and that you will continue to stay with us for quality accommodations and services in the future.
Most Sincerely,
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We found very comfortable accommodations at this motel, and were very satisfied with our stay. Staff was always friendly, even the room maids (who spoke American English!) were very friendly. It is just outside of the busiest sections of traffic, plus it had a stop light, so getting in and out was easy onto Rt9. There's a huge Walmart across the street for things you may have forgotten to bring during your trip.
For those that are bicyclist, you need to check out the Glens Falls Feeder Canal.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
Dear Sportbikesteve,
We were all so pleased to read your review. Thank you for taking the time write about us on TripAdvisor. This area is great to see by bike! It's wonderful that you were able to check out the local bike trails. We are conveniently located within a quarter mile of the bike path that takes you on a beautiful ride, run, or walk to Lake George. I hope you have an opportunity to come back again soon - the breathtaking colors of fall are on their way!
Turnersville
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We've been Staying here for the last 10 years for the Americade Motorcycle Rally. Always great to deal with. Staff is friendly and helpful in all situations. Rooms are clean and comfortable. My friends and I love staying here.

• Stayed June 2013
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Dear Cog3164,
Thank you! It's awesome to hear that you and your friends have been able to enjoy coming to Americade for so many years. We are thrilled that you always choose to stay with us. We love to get to know our guests that return year after year. Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We all look forward to welcoming you back with a smile again next year!
Kristen Collura
Also consider these accommodations in or near Queensbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury)
Red Roof Inn
#1 of 6 in Glens Falls
Comfort Suites Lake George
Comfort Suites Lake George
#9 of 87 in Lake George

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George? Share your experiences!