Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Queensbury
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stayed for just overnight and we were very pleased with the facility. Hotel is very clean, rooms were very neat and clean. The only thing we were a little disappointed in was the temperature in the indoor pool....was a bit chilly. Other than that, we would definitely stay here again. The staff was very friendly. We called for extra pillows and they were brought to us within 5 minutes.

The check in and check out process was very quick. Conveniently located to a Walmart and several restaurants. Although the Web site said near Great Escape, it is about a mile or so from Great Escape.

Bed was comfortable, the pictures in the room were beautiful. However, the pillows were a little too soft.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Mich233,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for sharing your review with our fellow TripAdvisor fans. The staff works hard to provide neat and clean accommodations and we are excited to know that you were satisfied. We appreciate you for letting us know about the pool temperature, I was able to make my maintenance staff aware so we could rectify the issue. Thank you for staying with us and we all look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I stay here frequently and this hotel never disappoints . It is a great value with a fridge and microwave in all of the rooms , pool and washer and dryer available as well . This property is imacculate from top to bottom and the staff is super helpful . This is the only hotel I stay at when in the area . Very well managed and worth every penny .

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank se_dunn51
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Se_dunn51,
Thank you for making us your choice for lodging when in our area. We love getting to know our guests when you return from time to time! We appreciate your kind comments about the staff and the property - this is the best kind of thank you we can get. We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon for your next stay.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Can't say enough, the staff, the room,'the breakfast all were great,also pool was clean and my grandson loved it.they let us check in early and check out slightly late.The location was convieniant to everything.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Kristen C, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Dragonfli715,
Thank you for writing us such a sweet review! I'm so happy to read that we were able to accommodate you in getting in early and staying a bit late. I hope your grandson was able to take advantage of the extra time in the pool! Sounds like he had a great time. We all look forward to seeing you again soon.
Most Sincerely,

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I enjoyed staying here. The staff was very nice. The facility was clean, we utilized the indoor pool a few times during the stay, it was never crowded. The location in my opinion was perfect. I enjoyed the quick drive to lake george. I had forgotten my curling iron in the room, and discovered that I didn't pack it when I arrived back home (in NYC). I called the hotel, and the staff member (Kevin , I believe , said he found it in the Lost and Found). I was so grateful for the sweet maid who serviced my room who had put it aside, and Kevin for shipping it to me. I would definitely recommend. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sherica P,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a nice review! With Lake George village only a 10 minute drive and Six Flags, mini-golf, outlet shopping and much more within a couple miles, we do have a great location! Thank you for pointing that out. I'm glad to read that our staff was able to locate your forgotten item and Kevin was so helpful in getting it back to you quickly. Reviews like this are the best thank you we can get! We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon for your next trip.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

After traveling from SUNY Potsdam, we stopped at several hotels in the area to check the rates. All were a little higher than I felt comfortable paying. We went back to the one we stayed at the night before and they had only two types of runs left, both with only one bed, and again, more than I would like to spend. Wasn't thrilled with the room the night before anyway. I have driven past the Sleep Inn for several years and always wondered how it was. Always stayed with family while visiting the area so never had an excuse to stay. This time we did. I looked up the prices and accommodations and reviews online, and was pleased. Called to verify the online price and the gentleman who answered couldn't have been nicer. We drove right over.
Our first room smelled like smoke so it was quickly changed.
Our second room was beautiful and clean. I really couldn't have asked for anything more.
Bedding was cozy, clean, and comfortable. Had to turn on the heat and it worked!
By the morning we opened the window for some fresh air. You don't find that in many hotels.
Just can't say enough good things. So happy that breakfast was included! Delicious waffles and many, many other options.
If we are ever in need again, we would definately stay at the Sleep Inn again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nell L

Dear Nell L,
Thank you, thank you! We are so happy that we could be of service to you after all the running around! We all loved reading about everything you enjoyed about your stay - it certainly put a smile on our faces. We look forward to being here for you next time you are in need.
Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I highly recommend staying at this hotel, it's very clean inside and out and kept up well ! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. It is centrally located and is close to The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom as well as Lake George.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Chris K,
Thank you so much! We are thrilled to read that you find our location so convenient to much of what this area has to offer. Don't forget that we sell discount tickets to the Six Flags for our guests! We appreciate your kind comments about our property and staff and your recommendation. We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Most Sincerely,

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed at this hotel annually for the boat show we do in Glens Falls..Hotel is A+..Service is great, rooms are beautiful..The compliment breakfast is great..
I will be staying there next weekend for 2nd part of the show.
I would put this hotel on the top of your list if you are going to need
a place to stay in this area

Room Tip: They are all good, no preference on the view was business trip