The room was clean and up to date. Beds were clean and comfortable. Nice little coffee maker in the room. The staff was accommodating and friendly. The waffle maker at breakfast was fun. The price was affordable. I would definitely come back, thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently RenovatedRecently Renovated in 2013We are a great place to stay during your visit to the Queensburg-Glenn Falls area. Located within a few miles of the Saratoga and Harness Race Tracks, and the famous Lake George, we welcome you to stay with us. Use free Wi-Fi Internet access to purchase tickets or catch up on email and get going each morning with free Daybreak breakfast. After a long day of exploring the area and visiting all the wonders that our region has to offer, dine at many of the numerous restaurants around and near the hotel and then retire for the night in the comfort of your room. Recently renovated in 2013 with new guestroom televisions, microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers, furniture, lamps, mattresses, bed tops, drapes, carpet, granite vanity tops and more. Nearby dining options include Carls Cafe, Sweet Basil, Lobster Pot, Shoreline Restaurant, Sandys Clam Bar, Black Watch and DJs. Mexican restaurant on site. When looking for things to do, we are close to many attractions like Lake George, Six Flags Great Escape, Lake George Outlets, Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Civic Center and West Mountain Ski Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Best Inn Queensbury
- Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George New York