Spent 2 nights in Days Inn Queensbury for a soccer tournament in the area. Nice, very clean updated room with comfortable beds. Very convenient location right off I87/exit 18 (but if you are a light sleeper, bring your ear plugs especially if you are on the highway side of the building). When we checked in, we heard that the breakfast wouldn't start until 7am next morning and we were supposed to hit the road for the first game before that. However, the young man at the reception was super helpful and gave us a bag of breakfast items to take into our room. There's a fridge and microwave, so it worked out well. And fortunately the tournament schedule allowed us to take advantage on their waffle maker in the second morning ;) Also, the owner was also very friendly and nice when we checked out. The only con was that we couldn't make wifi connection in our room with our iPad. Laptop found it, though, so maybe it was because of the device. Would definitely come back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently RenovatedRecently Renovated in 2013We are a great place to stay during your visit to the Queensburg-Glenn Falls area. Located within a few miles of the Saratoga and Harness Race Tracks, and the famous Lake George, we welcome you to stay with us. Use free Wi-Fi Internet access to purchase tickets or catch up on email and get going each morning with free Daybreak breakfast. After a long day of exploring the area and visiting all the wonders that our region has to offer, dine at many of the numerous restaurants around and near the hotel and then retire for the night in the comfort of your room. Recently renovated in 2013 with new guestroom televisions, microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers, furniture, lamps, mattresses, bed tops, drapes, carpet, granite vanity tops and more. Nearby dining options include Carls Cafe, Sweet Basil, Lobster Pot, Shoreline Restaurant, Sandys Clam Bar, Black Watch and DJs. Mexican restaurant on site. When looking for things to do, we are close to many attractions like Lake George, Six Flags Great Escape, Lake George Outlets, Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Civic Center and West Mountain Ski Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Best Inn Queensbury
- Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George New York