Not your typical Days Inn of the 70's.(last time I we stayed in one) Way over priced for three night's stay $421.77. As soon as we walked into the lobby, we said,"uh oh". The kitchen in an average size home dwarfs the size of this lobby which is the same area where a free breakfast is served. I counted a total of 6 chairs and 3 tables. Sure enough. Our first day for breakfast was a joke. The 3 tables were taken by people getting their breakfasts. Other people were standing holding food looking for a place to sit. We obviously walked out and went elsewhere.Now to the room. The other couple in our group as well as the two of us thought we got the smell of smoke upon entering our rooms. Another customer next to our rooms said the rooms had been sprayed during the day prior to our arrival. Hmmmm? Drawers that stuck, space under and around the outside door, a "spot" under our toilet seat that was there for 3 days are reasons why will not stay there again. It is too bad because the place is in a convenient location to go south to Saratoga or north to Lake George.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently RenovatedRecently Renovated in 2013We are a great place to stay during your visit to the Queensburg-Glenn Falls area. Located within a few miles of the Saratoga and Harness Race Tracks, and the famous Lake George, we welcome you to stay with us. Use free Wi-Fi Internet access to purchase tickets or catch up on email and get going each morning with free Daybreak breakfast. After a long day of exploring the area and visiting all the wonders that our region has to offer, dine at many of the numerous restaurants around and near the hotel and then retire for the night in the comfort of your room. Recently renovated in 2013 with new guestroom televisions, microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers, furniture, lamps, mattresses, bed tops, drapes, carpet, granite vanity tops and more. Nearby dining options include Carls Cafe, Sweet Basil, Lobster Pot, Shoreline Restaurant, Sandys Clam Bar, Black Watch and DJs. Mexican restaurant on site. When looking for things to do, we are close to many attractions like Lake George, Six Flags Great Escape, Lake George Outlets, Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Civic Center and West Mountain Ski Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn Glens Falls/Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Best Inn Queensbury
- Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George New York