We had called seven local hotels that we had found on the internet a month before our stay. We were anticipating the arrival of a new granddaughter. Chris at the front desk was so kind, thoughtful and welcoming. We knew this was the place that we hoped would have available rooms when she decided to enter the world. We were not disappointed.
Chris went out of his way to help us get into a room when we were exhausted from a long drive, no sleep and all of the excitement of meeting our beautiful new granddaughter.
The housekeeping staff took great pride in the hotel and were very accommodating to any of our needs. Everything was spotless. The pool looked great. We were just too busy holding the new baby to use it. We will definitely stay at this hotel when we return to visit with the newest member of the family.
Thank you to Chris and everyone who made our visit so wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada is a Wyndham property conveniently located at Exit 19 off I-87 (the Northway). We are just 10 minutes from Lake George and 15 minutes from Saratoga and the Race Track. Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park is only 5 minutes away and we offer highly discounted tickets for the Park to guests of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Glens Falls/Lake George Area Hotel Queensbury
- Ramada Queensbury/Lake George New York
- Ramada Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Ramada