We stopped here for the night. It was fairly late when we arrived we got a room and were told to drive around the building. When we walked in the room it totally smelled. I am not one to complain but this was super gross. I called the front desk and they sent someone down with fabreeze. That helped for a little bit but not very long.
Overall I wouldn't recommend this place the beds were just ok the bathroom was small and the carpet was badly stained
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada is a Wyndham property conveniently located at Exit 19 off I-87 (the Northway). We are just 10 minutes from Lake George and 15 minutes from Saratoga and the Race Track. Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park is only 5 minutes away and we offer highly discounted tickets for the Park to guests of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Glens Falls/Lake George Area Hotel Queensbury
- Ramada Queensbury/Lake George New York
- Ramada Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Ramada