Is there a Ramada in 2014 that isn't dilapidated and rundown? This place is exactly what one should expect with a Ramada. Walking into the hotel...or the room...is like walking back into 1985. The place is just generally rundown. The carpet, the bedding, the walls, the furniture, the air conditioner, etc., etc., are old and need to be replaced. Worse...the walls in this place are razor thin. We literally heard the conversation in the room next door. Also, like other reviewers noted, breakfast is not free.
I would personally pay the extra $ and go to a Marriott or Hilton property (Courtyard, Hampton Inn). These properties are newer, quieter, have free coffee and breakfast, contemporary styling, etc.
I wouldn't stay here again...nor would I stay in any other Ramada (I had to stay in this one because it was the only thing left in the area). Buyer beware...this is exactly what you would expect from Ramada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada is a Wyndham property conveniently located at Exit 19 off I-87 (the Northway). We are just 10 minutes from Lake George and 15 minutes from Saratoga and the Race Track. Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park is only 5 minutes away and we offer highly discounted tickets for the Park to guests of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Queensbury/Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Glens Falls/Lake George Area Hotel Queensbury
- Ramada Queensbury/Lake George New York
- Ramada Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Ramada