“great service and delicious food!”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #49 of 112 Restaurants in Queensbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were in and out in 40 minutes, our food came out hot and delicious. What more can you ask for. Great job!

UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Oneyearride, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy dining with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Chicago style deep dish pizza isn't as popular as "New York" style thin crust but my wife and I like it as a change of pace. The trick is that it can be too heavy if the crust is doughy and the ingredients are inexpensive and not fresh. Uno's in Queensbury avoids all of this and presents a top-flight deep dish pie. I first encountered Chicago style deep dish at the original Uno's in Chicago and the Queensbury incarnation lives up to the original. The tomato sauce is made from fresh tomatoes and the cheese is the best as are the rest of the ingredients. There are also other menu items including a thin crust pizza. The service was excellent and the atmosphere cheery.

Ml W, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy dining with us for our Chicago-style pizza and service. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Great food, a little pricey but worth it. they don't deliver but have a curb side pick-up. The salads are large enough for two people and so is the personal pizza!

Norine K, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our salads and personal pizza. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The wife and I visited the Lake George area in April. We knew a lot of restaurants would be closed due to the off season and figured since the Unos near us closed a few years ago we would try this location.

First, it was noisy. They had something going on near the front (bar area maybe) some kind of trivia game or something. They were asking questions about TV shows and things like that on a PA system. Of course people were shouting answers and the guy with the mic couldn't hear and would ask to repeat the answer... again and again... We were seated about as far from there as possible and it was STILL very loud and obnoxious.

We ordered an appetizer. I think it was pretzel sticks. They were fine and I don't remember anything about them really.

I ordered the BBQ Bacon Burger, medium.

Now I understand this is a chain and they have no choice but to prepare the meals as required but really, really this burger felt like someone just mixed a bunch of toppings and hoped it would come out well - not to mention it was certainly done med-rare. The burger quality and toppings just didn't work and felt uninspired & flat. Maybe this is an unfair comparison as I am usually visiting non-chain restaurants but if I hold those places to a high standard then I have to hold Unos as well. Also I remember the fries were cold but the burger was fine temp wise.

My wife ordered the Roasted veggie & goat cheese wrap, if I remember right. About 5 minutes after ordered the waiter comes back to let us know they were out of goat cheese. I think they substituted some other cheese. My wife was not impressed or dissapointed with her meal but had the same feeling afterwards as I did - it is no wonder the one near us closed down if this is the quality of food coming out of the kitchens of Unos.

I'm not saying don't go here. Just that you may want to try some of the other places to eat in the area first.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We ate at the UNO Chicago Grill in Saratoga Springs, NY and we were very pleased with our meal. I had the appetizer platter and my husband had pizza....all was very delicious. I especially liked their "freshly-prepared" guacamole as it was seasoned perfectly and delicious. We will return to this restaurant for sure!!

UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Jan B, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that you and your husband enjoyed our pizza and guacamole! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you both again soon!