“Hit the spot”

Cuisines: American
Windham
“Hit the spot”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were in a place for the very first time. We didnt know the area at all. We saw Dennys and knew we wouldnt be disappointed. Good breakfast and good service.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank BonnieMaclure

Massachusetts
“Great choices, great service”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My family ate breakfast here twice during a vacation to the Lake George area this month. The service was fantastic (Stacy is awesome!) and the selection was great. Everyone could find something they liked and the Slam combination breakfasts were huge.

We find that it is well-worth the short drive to leave the downtown area and head out to Denny's where the food is consistently good.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Roomatt
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Good food, good value”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Denny's offers good meals for pretty good prices, and is located not too far from Lake George. The restaurant was clean. Stacy, our server, was very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious. I ordered a build-your-own Grand Slam, which allows one to pick any four items from a list. The meal was tasty, and the rest of my party felt the same way about their respective meals. One of the members of my party got a "value slam", which consists of 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, and bacon or sausage, and is a good option for visitors who aren't looking for an especially massive meal.
Overall, Denny's provides a tasty, hearty breakfast for a reasonable price.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank TheTravelingNerd1
Queensbury, New York
“Late Night Dinner Stop”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

It had been years since I had been to a Denny's because of constant bad experiences at another location. I will be going back to this one though as I nearly had a perfect experience!

Me and my other half walk into this Denny's late at night and are greeted by the host. The host is semi friendly but overall doesn't seem like he wants to be there. I think to myself "oh boy here we go again with another bad experience". Boy was I wrong! One of the first things I notice is how clean the entire restaurant is. I didn't feel like I was at a diner. It felt a little more upscale than that and definitely a lot cleaner than the average diner. I later asked if this Denny's was new considering how well kept it appeared to be. I was told that it had been there since 1999!!

The booth that we sat at was clean and spacious. The seat cushion that I sat on was a little loose and not very comfortable but not uncomfortable either. The ketchup bottle did need to be refilled.

The best part about this stop was the service. Our waitress was very friendly, knowledgeable about the menu, and seemed to genuinely care about us. She even waited to see if the food was satisfactory after she gave us our dinners. I didn't catch the manager's name but he was very friendly as well and even gave us a drink refill as well as asking how our meals were. After we left the building we passed him and he thanked us for coming with a smile on his face.

The food was good, our order was accurate, the portions were generous and the price was low. I had a pot roast with mashed potatoes, vegetables, garlic bread, and a side order of cheddar smoked mashed potatoes. My only complaint here was that the food could have been a little hotter. My other half had a build your own burger with hashbrowns. She liked her meal as well.

As with all Denny's they are open 24/7 and their menu has a lot of options. I like how you can order whatever you want whenever you want as well.

Our bill was just over $20 including taxes.

Bottom Line: Very good customer service, good food, clean, and at a good value. There were some minor flaws but not enough to have me lower the rating down from a 5 to a 4.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank YYankee
Mamaroneck, New York
“Good lunch”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

The restaurant was clean. Service was good and prompt. Food was correct and tasted good. Kids loved their smoothie drinks. Would eat here again.

• Visited February 2013