Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lake George (Queensbury), NY
Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George(Queensbury)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$68
US$60
Red Roof Inn(Queensbury)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
Red Roof
US$98
US$91
US$238
Alpenhaus Motel(Queensbury)
US$72
All reviewsoutdoor poolhot tubfront deskmake your own wafflesmartha's ice creamfresh cookiessix flags great escapegreat escape parknice clean hotelfree breakfastnice breakfastexercise roomshort drivegreat place to staybeds were comfortableglens fallsking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Country Inn and Suites in Queensbury. It was great to be able to park there before checking in and spending the day at Six Flags, which is literally right next door. We had a suite that easily accomodated the four adults and two children.
It was quiet and very comfortable. It was nice to be away from the hustle and bustle and traffic, but yet a short and easy drive into Lake George.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, steering us in the right direction for some great pizza that was delivered to our door. We enjoyed the pizza on their outside patio which housed 7-8 patio tables, it was great to be able to eat outside and enjoy the peaceful surrounding.
The girls enjoyed the playground equipment and the delicious ice cream that is directly across the street.
We took advantage of the trolley that goes into Lake George and avoided the hassle of finding and paying for parking! It brought us back and dropped us right at the hotel.
The hotel was spotless and we enjoyed the indoor pool and spa.
The contential breakfast was the best we have ever had with the biggest variety of foods, there is something for everyone.
My son, who is a physical education teacher was impressed with the fitness center which was larger than most he has seen in other hotels.
Give this place a try, you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2010

This hotel was clean and friendly. RIGHT next door to the Great Escape, Which is why we booked it. Clean, super friendly /helpful staff, 3 pools 2 outside 1 in, hot tub , fitness room. I booked a double queen from travelocity for $134, was put in a king suite with out askin anythg. I was worried at check out to be charged more but NOPE! Of course you can hear people in the hallways if your by your door and hear the people walking upstairs, and hear the water from the upstairs room if in your bathroom. BUT really are there any hotels, let alone homes that you dont hear that stuff in?? It in no way effected my stay. and my room was on the outside wall so i walked out one door to the parking lot AND amusement park..but never heard a thing while i was sleepin.also near the pool but no noise there either. It had like a patio by the pool you could relax and cook on grills if you wanted. Free breakfast was more then muffins and ceral..they had scrambled eggs and sausage, waffles, fruit , oatmeal...much more then most "free" hotels. If I get a good price again id stay but there site rake rates are $219 a nite in july..lil step for me but i will look for this chain on other vacs...Go for it..Oh and theres a ice cream shop right across the street,..perfect way to end a HOT summer day!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2010

Stayed for a week in July with my husband and son. Great indoor/outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Continental breakfast was just right. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2010

we went there for vacation last year and we had such a great time.we relaxed in the pools and played in the arcade then went over to the great escape.we had so much fun we rebooked a stay for a week this year.we cant wait.and we all had a great night sleep and breakfaste in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2010

I had the pleasure of staying at the Country Inn & Suites in Queensbury, NY from the end of January until the beginning of April. I can't say enough about this hotel and the staff that works there. My room was clean and comfortable and the staff was nothing other than superb! Its tough being away from home for so long but they made my 2 month stay there very warm & comfortable. Everyone was very friendly and more than accommodating. I would totally recommend this hotel to my family, friends and collegues!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business