I live n Vail, CO and travel quite a bit around the country, and I must say this was one of the best affordable hotels that I have stayed in, in the past couple years. Owners Shaki & Pricella Bhatti and their staff were not only friendly & knowledgeable, but they really made me feel like I had a home away from home. The room and property was not only clean, but spotless. I would recommend this family owned & operated hotel to all, even if you are not on a budget. Four Stars all the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury, New York - Lake George