On route to climbing Mount Graylock in Massachusetts and then going down to NYC. Perfect location off the highway. The view of the Albany skyline is stunning. Coming from Toronto, Canada, we came in late and the front desk people were very nice and quick. Rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The pool wasn't the greatest and was basically an average "Holiday Inn pool". However, the free continental breakfast went way beyond that and the selection was great! They had everything you needed. Sausages, eggs, bacon, lots of fruit, cinnamon buns, etc etc. It was like a breakfast buffett and there was nobody there to bother you. Reading my US Today, with my coffee, with the sun coming through their bay windows, and breakfast in a nice comfortable room with a fireplace watching Good morning US was a great way to start my way to our hike. I was pleased with my stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-Albany Skyline is conveniently located 3 miles from downtown Albany. The hotel features an indoor pool, fitness center, business center, meeting space to accommodate up to 120 people and a free breakfast bar included in all rates. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning. Visit Rensselaer, NY and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush (Albany - Skyline) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express East Greenbush (Albany - Skyline) Hotel Rensselaer
- Holiday Inn Rensselaer
- Holiday Inn Express Rensselaer
- Rensselaer Holiday Inn