“A wonderful place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rhinebeck
Hideaway Suites Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 15 Rhinebeck B&B and Inns
Poughkeepsie, New York
“A wonderful place to stay!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I would like to say that this is one of the nicest B&B's my husband and I have stayed at. We have stayed here in two different rooms. Both were very comfortable and super clean. The Inn keeper, Edna, could not have been nicer. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. I would definitely give this B&B a two thumbs up, and will definitely return.

Room Tip: Any room in perfect!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Norway, Maine
Reviewed 12 January 2014

A few members of my family and I were having a Christmas retreat together and booked Hideaway Suites to be close to Rhinebeck. What a nice surprise. The rooms/suites were much larger than the pictures on the website and the wooded setting was so very peaceful. Edna the Innkeeper was very accommodating. We had a chance to visit with Maria, the owner, whose gracious personality truly reflected the ambiance of the Inn. The breakfast room with the floor to ceiling windows was just icing on the cake!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mick579
New York City, New York
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our one-night stay at Hideaway Suites. We stayed in the Chateau which was big and comfortable. I loved the fireplace and the deck was a nice place to sit and have coffee while enjoying the fresh air in the morning. The sheets are very comfortable and I struggled to get out of bed the next morning. The property is lovely and truly hidden away.

The bathroom is great and the Jacuzzi was also a perk but the jets were a a little scuzzy. We had to fill and run the tub twice and clean out the jets before we could feel comfortable using it. Otherwise, everything was wonderful and Edna was very sweet and accommodating.

Breakfast was great -- the roasted pears and yogurt were delicious and my husband really loved the casseroles. Kcup machines for coffee all day and great fresh-brewed coffee in the morning. We enjoyed the stay and the other people we met who were staying at the B&B for the evening.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Angelica K
New York City, New York
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We almost canceled our trip.
Edna suggested that we will come a day later, and I am glad we listen to her.
We loved every moment we spent there. Immediately We felt at home.
The rooms was spacious, Edna accommodated our diet needs with a smile.
W are already planing our next visit.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank batshely
PA
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My husband and I needed a place to stay for only one night while attending an event at the Omega Institute which is just down the road. Edna was able to book us into the Mandarin Room for a single night, which is often not possible. We were thrilled. Edna is a doll and even gave me a lesson on how to operate the oh-so-nifty shades covering the "Treehouse" common room sky lights. Our room was impeccably clean and so comfortable. It was an absolute joy to sit out on the small private deck with a glass of wine listening to the tree frogs and other night life. Our only complaint is that we couldn't stay long enough, which I guarantee will be remedied at a later date. I just don't see how anyone could be disappointed with their decision to stay at Hideaway. Call Edna. Book your stay. You won't be sorry.

Room Tip: I doubt there's a bad choice. The mandarin has a small but cozy and private deck which we loved...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Aspen8
Lambertville, New Jersey
Reviewed 25 May 2013

We are here on a couples retreat at Omega. It is pouring rain and freezing cold, even though it is late May. I forgot my socks and so my feet are freezing, too. The Hideaway is making it all better. Our room is spacious and lovely, with a private deck we'd be on if the blasted rain would stop. Gretchen's hot coffee is strong and hot enough to have the warmth extend to my hands and feet, and the bed is huge and comfy. Disaster averted and instead, a beautiful weekend at a wooded retreat.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Justmethistime617
Cold Spring, New York
Reviewed 12 January 2013

My boyfriend and I went here for a weekend in mid-October. Gretchen was our innkeeper's name and the service was wonderful. She was very accommodating to our needs. We had to check in late and Gretchen made all the necessary arrangements for us. The room was beautiful (we stayed in the Mandarin Room). Very cozy and secluded. When we looked out the window you saw the pretty fall foliage. The town of Rhinebeck was only minutes away with great shops and restaurants. We also visited the Millbrook winery which was a lot of fun (we went on a tour and got to sample some fine varieties of local wines). The BEST part of our stay had to breakfast. Every morning, Gretchen prepared a scrumptious breakfast that was the perfect way to start the day. This was our first stay at a bed and breakfast and it couldn't have been any better.

Room Tip: Mandarin Room was very private
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank tinkerbell71888
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rhinebeck
Hampton Inn Kingston
Residence Inn Kingston
Residence Inn Kingston
#3 of 10 in Kingston
Beekman Arms and Delamater Inn

Been to Hideaway Suites Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!