“You will not be disappointed” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Traditional Indian Cuisine with a Cotemporary Twist. We serve authentic Indian cuine with fresh quality ingredients.
“You will not be disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here about 10 times and it is consistently wonderful. Service is good and attentive but the food is the star. The favors are excellent, the nan perfect and the Chai delectable. This has become a regular stop for us and one we always look forward to and enjoy.

Visited June 2013

Woodstock, Ny
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

A friend & I tried some samples from Cinnamon at the Rhinebeck Food & Wine festival last summer & when we wanted someplace different for a birthday celebration we decided to try it. We didn't realize the restaurant was as far out of town as it is and almost gave up on the idea. Sooo glad we kept going! We thoroughly enjoyed everything about it. The decor is understated and comfortable, the wait staff were most attentive, the food was wonderfully tasty and prices reasonable. When they learned we were celebrating a birthday they gave us our dessert "on the house", which was a nice surprise. We will definitely go again!

• Visited March 2013
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Great food, great ambiance, great owners.
The best and most interesting Indian food I've ever eaten.

Clinton, New York, United States
“Great food and very good service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013

I live near this restaurant and drove by it hundreds of times but never ate here until last week...and I am looking forward to going back again as soon as possible! The wait staff explained the menu items and made recommendations for our group of seven to share and we were not disappointed! Next time we plan to try the Sunday evening buffet!

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth the trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2013 via mobile

I read prior reviews and because I was going to Poughkeepsie I decided to drive ten extra miles to check it out. The food is very well selected in that there is something for everyone. I tried everything three times. My preference is for spicy food and it almost got there. It would have been nice to have an Indian hot sauce on the side to "kick it up a notch". Also like most buffet food, it was not hot enough. I think they are scared of overcooking the food? The flavors are great and I can't wait to go back.

1 Thank Philip A