“Great Mexican Food”

Gaby's
Ranked #19 of 58 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a second location for Gaby's Cafe located in Ellenville, NY which you already have on your site.
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Set behind the main street it is pleasant and quiet. The food is authentic mexican, the guacomole made fresh at the table to your specifications. We ate outdoors and at first I thought it would not be pleasant because of the parking lot but it turned out to be lovely. The food is delicious and the service excellent. You can go with the whole family and there will be something for everyone. Don't forget the margaritas!

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Great drinks, excellent mexican food, nice atmosphere. I recommend it for a casual night out. Try the tacos or guacomole.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

The atmosphere and staff at Gaby's are very welcoming - even with children. The restaurant is always clean. The bar features a tower filled with pineapple tequila and you get a free taste at the end of your dinner meal, mmm. They've got a big patio area to enjoy in the spring or fall season - even with your pets. Having been to Gaby's a few times in the last 8 months in search of great Mexican food, I find myself disappointed every time I leave (so much so that I've stopped going). The ingredients they use are very fresh and colorful, but they really lack any kind of seasoning - chicken tastes like chicken, beans like beans. The chips, salsa and drinks are quite good though.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

I guess by Rhinebeck holiday weekend standards it's no pricier than anywhere else in town. Food was quite good; excellent presentation. Service: no complaints.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

When to lunch at Gaby's Cafe yesterday. The chips and salsa were deilcious. I had enchiladas verde, which came with rice and beans. Everything was fresh and tasty. I also had a glass of red sangria, that was very good. I love the decor, everything was so bright and colorful, and most of all, very clean! I enjoyed my lunch very much and will return.