Olde Rhinebeck Inn
Residence Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$142
Travelocity
Courtyard Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$131
Courtyard
Hampton Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$143
US$126
US$98
QualityInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsspirited dovemy husband and ihudson valleyb bother guestsmodern amenitieshyde parkclawfoot tubboth morningsserved family stylebreakfast tabledelicious breakfastsitting roomevery amenityfrittataeach morningperfect in every way
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is my 2nd time returning from The Olde Rhinebeck Inn. And I WILL be back. Therapeutic and loving staff, fresh home grown meals, spotless and adorable country decor, beautiful grounds in any season! I came for the holidays my 1st time and the setting could not have been cozier, you could feel and see the winter spirit from the minute you stepped onto the front porch. We were made to feel right at home by Jonna and Cindy and breakfast was a warm environment with laughter and easy conversation. Everything, was clean, and cozy and there was nowhere to look without seeing something creative and crafty.

On my 2nd visit I came alone during summer right after losing my dog. I needed some quiet, peace and beautiful scenery.....I also needed some nurturing. Jonna and Cindy went out of their way to cheer me up when I needed it and gave me my privacy when it was time for that. They really made me feel like family. I tend to stay away from Hotels and have always chosen B&Bs or Inn type environments, but this has by far been my favorite one (especially close enough for a weekend getaway). I now feel I have a place to escape to whenever I need to just be away from the city, sleep in a beautiful, comfy bed, listen to frogs and crickets, do my writing near the ponds and garden, watch butterflies and dragonflies and just BE. Thank you Jonna and Cindy for being so gracious and loving to a girl who really needed it this summer. I will see you soon for sure!

Room Tip: I have seen all of the rooms and they each have their own unique and cozy personality. As a person who likes the fresh airy feeling I continue to choose the (Upstairs) Spirited Dove, where I can take a whirlpool soak and drink my coffee up high on the outdoor deck overlooking the pond. However, the Plow and Harrow has a GORGEOUS bathroom with a clawfoot tub I am dying to take a soak in. :)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank dpastina3
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I visited the area for a small, weekend convention and chose the Olde Rhinebeck Inn instead of staying at the suggested choice of hotels closer to town. In a rural location (GPS helps!) the Inn offers nice, private rooms and a garden. A charming place, friendly with a remarkable breakfast. Thank you Cindy for your gracious hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MarthaF
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have spent the last two nights here and have one to go and cannot recommend this place enough. Right outside beautiful Rheinbeck, this charming historic inn has been the perfect inn for a long awaited weekend without the kids. It's beautiful, authentic and only four rooms. The bedrooms are very comfortable and beautifully appointed. The garden and pond the perfect place to relax at the end of the busy day, while the patio is the perfect place to start it with a coffee. The Innkeeper Jonna is a wonderful host. Everything she has suggested from restaurants to day trips has worked out beautifully and she has sent us off each day with a hearty and tasty cooked breakfast that requires an active day to work off! We will be back!!!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Cindy was the most gracious host, she made us feel very comfortable, and left us to explore. The rooms are big, and so beautifully decorated...everything is there for you- even if you forgot something at home. The breakfasts are delicious and I was so happy to have a variety of home- made fresh ingredients! I am planning another stay as soon as I can! Lovely location, very romantic. LOVED IT!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank laurie10
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had a great stay over the Memorial Day weekend. Both Jonna and Cindy made us feel so welcome and we loved hearing about the history of the inn. The rooms are so spacious. The food was so good. I really can't say enough good things.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple