“Loverly!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Olde Rhinebeck Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rhinebeck
Olde Rhinebeck Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Rhinebeck B&B and Inns
Galveston, Texas
“Loverly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a picture perfect B&B in every way -- comfortable, clean and charming rooms, extra amenities (e.g., a refrigerator for guest usage), scrumptious and abundant breakfasts, and, best of all, warm and welcoming innkeepers who take a personal interest in each guest's individual preferences.

Room Tip: The two-room suite is especially conducive to feeling "at home."
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed at the Olde Rhinebeck Inn the first time 15 years ago and I never forgot how amazed I was by the place. I chose to take my wife there this past weekend for our second year anniversary and to tell you its even better than the first time. The place has aged without aging. I find it incredible that such a place exist. The Inn keeper Jonna who I met the first time and Cindy make you feel like its your home. Everything about this get away is worth repeating and I will look forward until my next visit.

Room Tip: every room has its own identity while still being part of a whole.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank dimitri h
Smithtown, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Olde Rhinebeck Inn this June 2014, for a long weekend.
From the moment we arrived our weekend was amazing.
We were greeted with warmth, and so enjoyed meeting Cindy, she is a wonderful Host!
She was so helpful and informative, not to mention a "Gourmet Chef" .
Breakfast was incredible, the food kept coming, each course absolutey delicious!
No need to have Lunch,it was truly a dining experience.
Our room was impecably clean and beautifully decorated, the linens and soft robes luxurious!
The Inn is a beautifully maintained Historic Home and the we truly enjoyed learning of it's history.
Thank you Cindy for taking the time you spent with us to share it's story.

We look foward to going back soon and would recommend the Inn to anyone who enjoys quality
and amazing food.

Mayann V.

Room Tip: All the rooms looked wonderful!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We arrived amidst one of the worst storms imaginable, not only did our host offer to cook us dinner, that evening, to prevent us needing to go out, but when the power went off, she had it back on, courtesy of her generator, within minutes.
A delightful, charming cottage spotless, and oozing with character, matched by the friendliness and helpfulness of, what was the youngest recipient of an Innkeeper qualification in America, back in the day.
Would definitely recommend this B & B to everyone.

Terry & Sue G

Room Tip: All excellent
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Rooms

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Our experience at the Olde Rhinebeck Inn couldn't have been better. We came for our anniversary and had an amazing weekend.
The inn keeper, Jonna, was amazing--warm, welcoming, and so helpful. Not to mention a fabulous cook! Breakfast was both delicious and abundant, and the company and conversation were engaging.
Jonna gave us great recommendations, even booking a reservation for us the first night. And the restaurant she sent us to was exactly what we were looking for--romantic and a little exotic. She also sent us to a beautiful old mansion and gardens when we asked her for a place to walk around for the afternoon.
The inn itself is charming beyond belief. The countryside is beautiful around the whole area but the grounds of the inn are very scenic. You feel relaxed the minute you reach get out of your car. There's a cute little pond to walk around with fish, ducks and chairs to relax on with a cup of coffee. The rooms are heavenly with lots of windows overlooking the greenery and perfectly furnished to fit the rustic country feel. And of course the beds are sooooo comfortable.
I would (and have) recommended this inn to everyone I know and we are planning to go back soon!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Isabel8989
Havre de Grace, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Delightful B&B. The house is beautifully and tastefully restored. All of the comforts you could ask for for an updated very old B&B.Hostesses were gracious and accommodating and very knowledgeable about the area and its amenities, historic significance and its restaurants. Breakfast each day we were there was an event with almost whatever you wanted or thought you wanted. Let them know your preferences or dislikes before you arrive.
Jonna is a very accomplished innkeeper as is Cindy who was behind the scenes during our stay ,you will always feel comfortable and as if you are a returning guest even if you are not.
All the rooms are pleasant, if you have stair issues stay away from the second floor.
When you arrive look around ask about all the 21st century amenities as they are all almost skilfully built in and you forget you are in an 18 cent building. Close enough to all the local amenities and shops.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are larger and a little more spacoius
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
      Rooms

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was my 2nd time staying at The Olde Rhinebeck Inn and I will be sure to return. From the moment I got there, it is apparent that this place is one of the best run B&B's that I have ever experienced. From the decor to the impeccable cleanliness, this place exceeds all expectations. What makes it even better is Johnna and Cindy and their attention to every detail, which made my stay restful and comfortable on both of my visits. I found it to be very convenient to town as well as the Omega Institute, which I was attending during both of my 5 day stays. They put a lot of emphasis on the food and it is really appreciated by everyone. They deliver an all around great experience that will keep me returning for sure.

Room Tip: I stayed in 4 of the rooms and all were great
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rhinebeck
Hampton Inn Kingston
Roosevelt Inn
#1 of 4 in Hyde Park
Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa
Church des Artistes Guest House

Been to Olde Rhinebeck Inn? Share your experiences!