Agreed with chitown's post:
* Dirty bed (sheets were clean, but stained)
* Dirty floor (saw a fingernail clipping)
* Water smelled heavily of sulfur so then the whole bathroom did. So we didn't want to shower.
* We had to air out the room because it smelled so heavily of strawberry room "freshener" but couldn't open the bathroom window because the screen was ripped.
* Owner was friendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rhinebeck Motel is a newly renovated 8 room boutique motel. Re-opened in the spring of 2016 after 18 months of repairs and renovations, Rhinebeck Motel is clean and new. Situated half way between Rhinebeck and Red Hook, the Rhinebeck Motel is 2.5 miles from the center of each town. Conveniently located, the Rhinebeck Motel is close to Bard College, Omega Institute, the Rhinebeck Aerodrome and the Dutchess County Fairgrounds. Each room has a flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi, mini-fridge, microwave, iron and ironing board, and, of course, air conditioning. Breakfast is provided in each room and consists of coffee, tea, juice, milk, yoghurt, and cereal. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rhinebeck Hotel Rhinebeck