I was not expecting much given Debogross' review but I have to say that could not be farther from what I actually experienced. We were in the "cottages" and they were neither fly-ridden or dingy at all. In fact, the room was very large and tastefully decorated. Everything we needed was at hand, including a surprise little kitchenette including a sink, coffee maker and a microwave! Bed huge and comfortable. I, too, have traveled extensively, and am not sure what the comments about service are based on, but this is not the Four Seasons and to expect that level of service and accommodation is unreasonable. I found the staff to be friendly and efficient, and the price was on par with what you receive. Frankly, there are not a lot of hotel options in the Rhinebeck/Hyde Park area above the Courtyard/Holiday Inn Express level...this is a very nice, in-town, historic option if you're visiting the area. The town itself is nice to explore, tons of restaurants within easy walking distance. Two suggestions for improvement if anyone from the hotel is reading this -- the WiFi needs upgrading ... I got no signal in my room and although not a huge problem is an inconvenience, and the sink made a very disconcerting burbling noise when the tenants upstairs used the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weary visitors have been staying at the Beekman Arms since 1766. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Beekman Arms and Delamater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beekman Arms And Delamater Hotel Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Hotel Rhinebeck