My husband and I have been visiting the Beekman Arms every fall for the past 6 or 7 years. What's not to love,,,old world charm you can no longer find, phenomenal food (trust me here, get the chicken pot pie), and a bartender that not only makes fabulous drinks but also makes everyone feel at home (thanks Tracy).
We had such a good time (again), that we booked a weekend in February for our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weary visitors have been staying at the Beekman Arms since 1766. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Beekman Arms and Delamater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beekman Arms And Delamater Hotel Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Hotel Rhinebeck