We were really looking forward to a special weekend in America's oldest inn but left bitterly disappointed by the lack of warmth or gratitude for our business. Moreover our room in the Gables building was pokey to say the least and the mattress made for a most uncomfortable night's sleep. The complimentary breakfast was nothing special and the WiFi was so slow we gave up. Would we go back? Highly unlikely. I think the fact that we were not asked about our stay at check out speaks volumes - the Beekman is not in the business of hospitality, it's in the business of making money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weary visitors have been staying at the Beekman Arms since 1766. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Beekman Arms and Delamater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beekman Arms And Delamater Hotel Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Hotel Rhinebeck