A horrid dump. A travesty of hospitality. If you are staying in rooms 41-44, then you are being robbed. They are in a dingy, malodorous shack behind the main building, with banged-up furniture and dirty curtains. It smells and feels like a wet tent. Any renovation should begin with dynamite. Shame on the hotel for not disclosing these shortcomings to patrons seeking to experience (and paying for) the inn's vaunted history.
Close your eyes at breakfast and you'll think you're at a 7-11. Processed, packaged things wrapped in plastic. Cross any of the nearby streets for better cafes.
Any competition, if it existed, would clean their clock. Rhinebeck deserves better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weary visitors have been staying at the Beekman Arms since 1766. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Beekman Arms and Delamater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beekman Arms And Delamater Hotel Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Hotel Rhinebeck