My fiance and I have traveled all over the world and i would have to say that this is one of our worst hotels we have stayed in thus far. Hotel looks great from the outside.. First, there was no one to help you with your luggage. Room looks ok when you enter. The worst comes when you are ready for bed. If this is the one of the oldest inns in America, the beds must be from that era as well! They were the worst. I felt like I slept on a wooden board last night. My fiance and i woke up in disgust this morning. I was looking forward to a nice night's sleep only to wake up to a sore neck and back from such an uncomfortable bed. Another annoyance is the early vacuuming of the rugs outside our door. At 8:15 am my fiance had to get out of bed, get dressed ,to go out to hall to ask the cleaning lady to refrain from her vacuuming that early in the morning.
The Staff is not very welcoming. Breakfast is minimal. i would highly recommend staying at another hotel. Its a shame that such a pretty hotel on the outside turned out to be such a disappointment on the inside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weary visitors have been staying at the Beekman Arms since 1766. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Beekman Arms and Delamater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beekman Arms And Delamater Hotel Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Hotel Rhinebeck