We've been coming through Richfield Springs and visiting the Lake House for many years. From time-to-time, we stop for a drink or two at the tavern and then enjoy the grounds, and lunch or dine there, but we've never stayed there. We finally decided to, and we're so glad we did. What a wonderful experience -it is a warm and friendly atmosphere - we so much enjoyed our stay. The staff were friendly and helpful - without exception, treating us as if we were their special guests - at least, that's how they made us feel. Do yourself a favor like we did - we only stayed one night, but having done so, we now can't wait to come back and do it again - and we will!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake House Restaurant and Lodge was built in 1843 and rests on the shores of Canadarago. The lodge and restaurant are a secluded haven for those looking for a place to relax, fish, hunt, and simply get away from city life. Lake House Restaurant and Lodge is host to our ever popular sulfur baths, which is great for your skin and has even proven to heal skin disorders and help relieve arthritis. There is plenty to do out here Richfield Springs, including a short drive to the Baseball Hall of Fame, Cooperstown, or rent out a jet ski and explore Canadarago Lake. We also boast large out seating area, which is perfect for outdoor wedding or concerts. Hurry out to Lake House Restaurant and Lodge and stay awhile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Lake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lake House Hotel Richfield Springs
- The Lake Hotel
- Lake Hotel Richfield Springs