The low room price for the Cooperstown area had me worried, but we walked into an immaculate room. We were in the front room that had an awesome "lake view" and a deck. It was not a huge room, but perfectly sized for 4 adults and 1 child. The staff went over the top to make us feel welcome.
The family who owns and runs this Hotel went above and beyond for our team families. They have a full frig for food storage , microwave , great little breakfast area for our use. The grounds are well kept and the kids all loved fishing off the docks, swimming, and using the boats. Rooms are clean, a little dated, but in a quaint way. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake House Restaurant and Lodge was built in 1843 and rests on the shores of Canadarago. The lodge and restaurant are a secluded haven for those looking for a place to relax, fish, hunt, and simply get away from city life. Lake House Restaurant and Lodge is host to our ever popular sulfur baths, which is great for your skin and has even proven to heal skin disorders and help relieve arthritis. There is plenty to do out here Richfield Springs, including a short drive to the Baseball Hall of Fame, Cooperstown, or rent out a jet ski and explore Canadarago Lake. We also boast large out seating area, which is perfect for outdoor wedding or concerts. Hurry out to Lake House Restaurant and Lodge and stay awhile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Lake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lake House Hotel Richfield Springs
- The Lake Hotel
- Lake Hotel Richfield Springs