We had our wedding and reception at the Lake House on August 2014. Our meal was just divine, as the chef went over and beyond to make it special for us. Ruth, the event planner did a great job making sure everything ran smoothly. (She even carried my train so it wouldn't get all muddy.) We couldn't think of a more beautiful place to start our life together. The Lake House is the place to have your wedding if your looking for an outdoor venue. Our reception was right outdoors on the stage by the lake shore. Thank you Chris and Gene for making our wedding day a memorable one!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake House Restaurant and Lodge was built in 1843 and rests on the shores of Canadarago. The lodge and restaurant are a secluded haven for those looking for a place to relax, fish, hunt, and simply get away from city life. Lake House Restaurant and Lodge is host to our ever popular sulfur baths, which is great for your skin and has even proven to heal skin disorders and help relieve arthritis. There is plenty to do out here Richfield Springs, including a short drive to the Baseball Hall of Fame, Cooperstown, or rent out a jet ski and explore Canadarago Lake. We also boast large out seating area, which is perfect for outdoor wedding or concerts. Hurry out to Lake House Restaurant and Lodge and stay awhile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Odigeo so you can book your The Lake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lake House Hotel Richfield Springs
- The Lake Hotel
- Lake Hotel Richfield Springs