“Surprise Package in LI”

Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Riverhead
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Beautiful hotel near the end of the island, food and bar were excellent, rooms were very nice as were the rest of the amenities. We did have a problem but the manager did not question it and immediately offered so kind of compensation. I would not hesitate to stay hear again.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn is in a great place for people traveling to the center part of Long Island. Your stay at this hotel will be met by a terrific staff on a property that sets the standard for cleanliness and furnishings in the Hilton Garden Inn suites of properties.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This was a great hotel, we stood here because we were attending a wedding at the East Wind. Everything was clean and nice, also the pool, hot tub, and fitness center were great. Would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

During our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn we were met with nothing but attitude and the word "no". I was very disappointed that the front desk staff would not allow a simple extra hour upon check out when my room wasn't even ready at the promised check-in time. Management would not call me back during my stay to listen to my frustrations regarding noise and smoke smell. I understand somethings are out of the hands of the hotel staff but a simple follow up would have been greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Michael H
HGIRiverhead, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for your review in TripAdvisor. We appreciate all of our guests' comments as they help us to determine areas where we have an opportunity to improve. I sincerely apologize that we weren't more accommodating during your stay. Our goal is to ensure each and every guest is 100% satisfied with their stay and it appears that we missed the mark in a few key areas during your visit. I do apologize that there was not a room ready for you to check into upon your arrival and that you didn't receive the courtesy of an extended check out time. I was unable to locate your name in our reservations system, if you could provide me with more information about your stay it would help me determine why we were unable to do so. I hope there is a way for us to regain your loyalty. We would love another chance to show you the level of service and quality you expect and deserve from our hotel. We hope to have you as our guest again in the near future. Again, thank you for your comments. We will certainly use this information to better our property in the future.

Christine Woodhull
Operations Administrator
631-727-2733
christine.woodhull@hilton.com

Reviewed 9 November 2013

From start to finish my experience was a great one. From Jessica at the Bar,to Vincent at the front desk,Each person i came into contact with made me feel at Home. I could really tell they appreciate their customers and do everything they can to make them feel welcome. I was very impressed with the staff at their property and ill return again.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Stayed here for a couple days while on business. The rooms were nice. It was a nice bonus to have a keurig in the room, which always makes a good cup of coffee. The TV was unfortunately LodgeNet. The bed was hard as a rock. I enjoy a firm matress, but this was ridiculous. The bathroom seemed a little outdated, and the shower was OK. The staff was not very friendly when we checked in. But overall, the stay was good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We weren't notified that the bathroom did not have a bathtub. We were on the 2nd floor and we were situated right above the outdoor firepit. There was a party going on out there and it went on until after 2AM. The noise was ridiculous. They should put a time restriction like midnight.

1  Thank James M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverhead
Hyatt Place Long Island East End
Colonial Shores Resort
#4 of 12 in Hampton Bays
21 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Stony Brook

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead? Share your experiences!