“easy hotel, great location”

Hotel Indigo East End
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Riverhead
dartmouth, ma
“easy hotel, great location”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed here for a few days. Very comfortable and a grat location,
both for central long island, and riverhead.
the room was spacious and I liked the personal patio.
nice pool and outside seating. I did not like that we had to ask for a fridge
and paid separately for it. The service in the eating areas could have been
better.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank trish585

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 September 2013

The best part of this hotel is that unlike most places to stay in Eastern Long Island, it doesn't impose any two night minimums and is reasonably priced. It has a great breakfast and bar, and very clean rooms and bathrooms. This hotel has a good location right off the main roads, and not too far from Westhampton. The front desk staff was very pleasant, and the bartenders were friendly as well. This is the second Hotel Indigo I've stayed at, and in general I would recommend the brand. My only issue was that there was a musty smell in our room that hampered the sleep quality. I'm not sure if it was must from the air conditioner, or if it was a cleaning product they used on the carpets.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SouthernCross99
Sparta, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed for a central location between the wineries on the North Fork and Southampton. It was a great place. Nice clean rooms, with good amenities. It was very clean and quiet, the restaurant/bar was great. We had a drink there after our dinner out and then came back for breakfast in the am which was also quiet good.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I recently planned a party at this hotel. I worked with Lauren Hogan at guest services. She assisted me in setting up a wine tour for my event, as well as all of the accommodations for our room. At every step along the way, she met, nay, exceeded all of my expectations regarding what I could expect from a first class hotel. She was knowledgeable, kind, courteous, and very patient with all of my questions and concerns leading up to my event. She is truly an Asset to Hotel Indigo and it's guests. I was also very pleased with Jessica and Cindy who worked in the restaurant at the hotel. They were both very friendly and understanding with my large party which couldn't have been easy after a long day at the wineries. I would absolutely recommend this hotel and this staff in particular to anyone planning an event in eastern Long Island.

• Stayed September 2013
West Islip, New York, Usa
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I really ly liked this hotel very nice looking the rooms well appointed the bathroom very efficient loved the walk in shower the beds very comfortable the grounds were well kept they had a nice pool the bar restaurant area was very nice also

Room Tip: I had a second floor room that faced the pool
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Denville, New Jersey
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed her sun-mon using a groupon deal. The hotel was not ready when we get there super early so we set off to beach which was about 20 minutes away. We got a call before 2pm that we could now check in early which was nice, they also offered late check out as a courtesy for us. The pool was nice, at night they light fire pit which has lounge chairs around it. You can order food and drinks, play cards and hang out. Very cool. Rooms were nice, shower leaked onto floor needing extra towels. I think maids turned shower handle on so you had to get wet turning it on to switch it the way the shower is set up. Beds were comfy, fridge was available for a fee but came within the hour. Staff offered a shuttle which we called in advance for to set up our winery tour. We arranged a time when we checked in but went to confirm when getting ready and shuttle wasn't available. Frustrating when cab ride 5 minutes away cost $30 + tip! Called hotel to arrange ride back at minimum which they did. However they didn't give us 'coupon' for wine tour so we had to call hotel from winery so they could confirm. However despite the couple set backs (shuttle was late to pick us up so they sent a cab and covered it) the desk staff were on point, food was good, (especially the calamari) and I would stay here again. Close to shopping outlets too!

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank jkwasnick
Deer Park, New York
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stayed for a girls weekend and was pleasantly surprised. The staff was very friendly and took the time to give us advice on the vineyards in the area. Room was very clean with a nice size bathroom ( no tub shower only). Restaurant was nice with good food. Would stay again.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank DKNY421
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverhead
Hyatt Place Long Island East End
#1 of 5 in Sag Harbor
The Quogue Club
The Quogue Club
#1 of 1 in Quogue

Been to Hotel Indigo East End? Share your experiences!