“Wow that was costly...but fun time”
Review of The All Star

The All Star
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Wow that was costly...but fun time”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I loved the atmosphere of this bowling facility - it was lively and fun. The food was great and the service was great! I almost fell over when I paid $90 for three people to bowl one game. We split a sandwich and had a kids pizza! Overall it was a lot of fun and worth it for an occasional time.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kkayne

Manorville, New York
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“So so expensive..”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

If you told me I'd have dinner, drinks and bowl a couple of games and the 4 of us spent $300....I never would have believed it...crazy expensive...on the weekends the prices go up..it's like nightclub meets bar meets brick oven pizzaria meets bowling alley ...can't afford to go back...

Visited November 2012
4 Thank lovetoeatout75
Long Island New York
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Loved this place... who knew... upscale LI Bowling/great Food & Atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Went to my grandsons Birthday Party so much Fun. Beautiful set up a wonderful interior design...

The best bowling allies with high end comfortable sleek seating very ultra modern video screens music etc etc..... Really cool ceiling fans. Multi level stadium seating... great bar. Very good food selection. Brick oven pizza The list of pluses goes on .... The chef/owners had a great mater plan, and it works.
A private party room, Kids/ adults Game Room.. keeps everyone happy and busy.

The pizza from there brick oven was so so good as was the ice cream cake.

Check out there web site for summer weekly specials... we are going Tuesday for free bowling when dinning there.Its a rainy week here on LI a great place to go!!

Visited June 2013