“OkFood - Ok Service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The food was good, price seemed disproportionate to the size of the dishes. Additionally, the tuna was limp and overcooked. The service seemed a bit frazzled and not as tight as you would expect at this level of dining.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was in the area and remembered this place. It is not anything fancy but the good food and service was once again great. The server, Danielle was awesome, very pleasant. I had a seafood bisque that was full of great fish. Then I had tuna that was encrusted with panko and it was outstanding.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

A friend turned us onto this place. It's a really laid back casual place with fun décor. The prices were great, really reasonable for the massive portions. I had pecan crusted fish with a side of sweet potatoes, unique and very yummy!! Everyone else ordered fried seafood. Everything I samples was delicious. My only complaint would be the French onion soup. It was a special that day and my favorite. It was topped with a little parmesan cheese. I don't personally like parmesan, which ruined the soup for me. The sangria was great!!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Food is good, prices are reasonable and it's enjoyable to sit outside when the weather is good. Eating inside is only okay, kind of noisy and seating is very outdated cafeteria style.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The fish (also take out) is great. Extremely casual, a bit sloppy but the fresh seafood is at its best. Lobster dinner is a good deal, and lines form by 5 pm. We actually had ours at 11 am and skipped the eggs!