“Don't Let Outside Appearances Scare You”
Review of Buoy One

Buoy One
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Riverhead
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brooklyn, Connecticut
“Don't Let Outside Appearances Scare You”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Although the outside of this restaurant is not very attractive, the food more than makes up for it. We opted to eat outside on the patio since the weather was nice but there is seating inside. The waitress was very helpful in explaining the options; there were several specials available too.
We opted for the lunch size portion of the seafood basket - plenty of food so I can imaging that the dinner portion is very large.
The condiments are served in a small pail and the food comes in a metal pan - a rustic touch.
Our meal was delicious!
I would recommend that you give it a try if in the area; they do take outs too.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Baillie B

“Whew! I'm still stuffed”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The food here was great. I had the steamed bucket that consisted of a whole lobster, shrimp, clams, mussels, baked potato, and the sweetest corn on the cob that I have tasted in years. The prices were some of the best that I saw in the area. Great value.

Visited May 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“Okay seafood”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stopped in for seafood dinner before departing for New York City.
We had the fried clams and the combo plate, Should have gone for the fresh fare.
Some of the fried items tasted like they may have been frozen. May have just been an off night for our palates.
Service was attentive and friendly.
Local brew was really good.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank BandB-Lovers_30-yrs
Wading River, New York
“Fresh Seafood and Friendly Service”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I come here to get prepared take out or fresh seafood to make at home, and the fish is always good and the prices very reasonable. My favorite take out is stuffed shrimp and flounder stuffed with crab meat. The baked clams are also delicious. The staff are always friendly and accommodating to my requests.

• Visited April 2014
Midland, Texas
“Seafood is rockin”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My wife wanted me to make a nice clamdish for me, so while we were in Riverhead we stopped by. She went in to get the clams and as I was waiting out in my vehicle with our dog, she brings this to-go tray out loaded with jumbo shrimp. I couldn't believe how delicious they were. I ate most of them right there in my driver's seat. You really can't beat fresh seafood and so far this place has been amazing and I do plan on coming back to try new things out.

• Visited May 2014