“Service could be better”

Homewood Suites Rochester/Greece
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I booked a reservation over the phone and the girl that answered wasn't very friendly. I asked for a manager and she insisted that she could help me. When I first called she gave me one rate and when I called back a half hour she gave me a different rate on the same room.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MightyGoose

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is the first Homewood Suites I've stayed at in which the bedroom and "living room" area are the same room (much like a normal hotel room). This was not evident on the website, and I booked at the Homewood specifically to have a suite. The bed was very nice, everything else was OK (not spectacular). Overall, a bummer.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Homewood Suites in Greece, NY during a holiday visit to Lake Ontario.
We love this place! So much so, that we had to extend. Large suite with all the comforts of home. Free breakfast and afternoon snacks. Impeccably clean and a friendly staff. Don't think twice about staying here.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Homewood Suites in Greece was excellent. Everything was clean, everything worked, room was very quiet. I sometimes have trouble sleeping in hotels, not here. I slept very well with a very comfortable bed and quiet room. I like that you can set the AC/heater to run the fan constantly. I will definitely be using this hotel on every visit I make to Rochester.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed with our soccer team and the hotel staff was great. The hotel is clean and also the rooms. I check everything for cleanness all the time and I was not disappointed. The breakfast was really good but they could have more variety and more fresh fruit choices. The staff went out of their way to help us with a cookout in their patio the first night for the team. The only problem was with one of the housekeepers the first morning as she did not do a good job at all, she did not empty all the trash cans and did not make the beds (just fixed the top blanket)and she did not put the sofa bed in it's place. The following day it was great after I went to the front desk and had a different housekeeper. I would definitively stay here again, all the parents were very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The staff at this hotel was very accomodating and friendly. The room was clean and spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was always turned over and the coffee was HOT ! I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Great location off of interstate 390, breakfast was hot, had a lot of choices - although the breakfast area does get crowded and we had a hard time finding a place to sit. The bedding could be updated, but overall nice place to stay, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family