“Friendly and Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I went to Hose 22 Firehouse Grill with my friends. We made a reservation in advance as my friend said it will be packed. We arrived there around 5:30pm and yes it was a lot of people. I had Fish Fry and it was good. This is a good place to hangout after work too!!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have dined at this restaurant numerous times. Why? I don't know. I went back there because some friends liked it. I was never a huge fan of the service there or the product. I was there last night and I ordered a hamburger medium well. My friend ordered the "Broiled Chicken". Both dinners came to the table RAW. I mean totally uncooked. We alerted the waitress and she apologized and brought the food back to the kitchen. We were then served our meals for a second time and again they both came out RAW. The burger was still cold inside and the Chicken was bloody. Any moron can cook chicken and burgers. If you can't? You are obviously in the wrong business. That cook should be fired. After we were served the raw meat, the Manager came to our table and apologized. He told us that their meats are all "smoked". They just look raw. REALLY?? Smoked burgers that are raw inside and Smoked "ROASTED" chicken? Why would you smoke a roasted chicken? This guy thought we would buy his baloney about smoking the meat. This meat was not smoked, it was RAW. Smoked ground beef doesn't stick to your knife (fortunately I did cut the burger), smoked chicken does not ooze blood and stick to the bone. This meat was still clucking. He did not charge us for the meals (we never ate the meals) that we sent back again. We opted to not order anything else from this jerk. He never offered to comp us our drinks, or try to make things right. The restaurant was not busy either, so they can't use that as an excuse. I will never go back to this place. I am all about letting someone make good on a mistake. However, as a manager you don't try to BS the customer. As a cook, you don't let food go to a table uncooked. I would not recommend this restaurant, and I caution you to check your food if you do go there. NEVER AGAIN for me.

1  Thank dpl0028
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Dining is in a wide open space. It was pretty quiet when we went yet the service was fast, friendly and the food was great. The place is very clean and well decorated with old firehouse memorabilia.

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

These guys got it right in the wonderful restoration and assessing what the average couple on a casual night out would like. There's some on the reasonably priced menu for all palates. We had a burger and ribs. Both were done very well. There is a nice selection of draft beers. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Someone even took the time for a little history about the firehouse. Can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

The nice thing was there was no waiting the evening we visited ( it was a Sunday). The place was about 30 % full with patrons. The service was good. everyone enjoyed their meals. Wait staff was attentive and friendly. The atmosphere is interesting as it seems to be a conversion of a firehouse. I think I'd return for another visit. Other patron has smiles on their faces so I believe they were enjoying the evening there as well. Prices were reasonable. There was a roaring pit fire outside which was an attention getter on the cold evening of our visit.