“A great find!”

The Owl House
Ranked #12 of 1,268 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
“A great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I came across The Owl House on Valentine's Day as a last minute alternative. Loved the atmosphere, the food, and the art. Great little place!

• Visited February 2014

Rochester, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunch place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Had lunch with two friends here, one is vegetarian and the other vegan. All of us had sandwiches that were great. The service was really good and the portions were good as well. They have a nice beer and wine selection.

• Visited May 2014
Rochester, New York
“Yum! Thanks for existing, guys!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I love this little place. I love its aesthetic and the ambiance. I love the events they do. I love that their drinks are named after Twin Peaks characters and if you ask, they have all kinds of off-menu drinks named after other Twin Peaks characters. I love that they cater to veggie and vegan people. I just love this place. Food is great, ambiance is great. Generally, a great way to wind down the week with friends.

Visited January 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Good food near Children's Museum. (We got it ToGo)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Didn't eat at the restaurant, but really wanted to sit down at the bar and try the kombucha beer on tap. Got take-out two days in a row due to our busy travel schedules and our 2-year-old. Looked like a nice place though.

Good quality food. 5 stars for the Hot Beave burger, but only 3 stars for the plain veggie burger. Very good home-made fries and potato chips! The soup we had was spicy and good. Wasn't "wowed" by the oyster mushroom entree or cauliflower tacos. They were good, but nothing I'd go out of my way for.

Will definitely eat here again when we return to the Children's Museum.

Glen Ridge
“Vegetarian Delight”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Good beer selection (though they were out of everything they had on their board). It is a converted house so lots of little rooms. The food was good especially if you are a vegetarian, many choices. I am not so I had a very good sausage sandwich.

Visited June 2014