“Delicious and different”

Ranked #162 of 1,274 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Spanish, Central American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Dorado is a Latin fusion bistro featuring fresh bold takes on Latin classics. Enjoy one of our many cocktails, beers or wines accompanied by our house made dishes, proudly prepared and served with a smile. Enjoy!
Rochester, New York
“Delicious and different”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Dorado's twist on Mexican is arty and fun - some unusual flavors but definitely a cool taste sensation, and pretty presentation too. Service friendly and quick, and a nicely decorated interior. Outside seating is great in warm weather.

Visited April 2014

Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Birthday Surprise”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I was in town for my birthday and my family took us to Dorado. Great service. I had the skillet enchilada which was excellent. I'll be back.

• Visited October 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
“Good Eats!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This local gem on Park Ave. has a diverse menu! The food is great, service is good, and the ambience is cool! Go check it out.... it'll be worth it!

Pittsford, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“average Mexican place”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

It's very small inside. The Mexican food is average, but price is above average. Overall, it's a soso experience and I am not sure I would go back again.

Columbus, Ohio
“Amazing food for a reasonable price”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is an extremely small restaurant but we went when it was not busy. The menu was very reasonably priced and I had a hard time deciding. I ordered the salmon and I must say it was excellent. Our waiter was very attentive. I wanted to go back to try something else on the menu, but did not have the chance. Definitely check it out if you are in the area.