“EXCELLENT PLACE TO EAT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of SEA Restaurant

SEA Restaurant
Ranked #119 of 1,266 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Ft. Riley Kansas
“EXCELLENT PLACE TO EAT!!!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

The family and I had dinner here on a Saturday night!! It wasn't crowded & the service was FANTASTIC!! And the food...even better!! My 4 & 9 year old loved it & tried new foods!! We will be back VERY soon!!

Victor NY
“EAT HERE.”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Rochester is basically the armpit of Asian cuisine in upstate New York.
No real Chinese. The sushi has gotten worse and worse over the years as more and more Chinese are buying and/or opening "Japanese-themed' restaurants to the point where sushi now means rolls.
If you want to eat some type of Asian food in ROC, do it here!.
The Pho is wonderful

• Visited February 2014
Rochester, New York, United States
“Lunch at sea was great”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Went to Sea for lunch. One of the best Pho's I have had in a while. I would definitely recommend and you cannot beat the service or the price for lunch.

Visited February 2014
“Pho-luscious and Pho-real!!”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Great lunch...bang Pho-your buck! A delicious bowl of Pho on a cold winter day makes a perfect meal. I had the chicken pho last and it was just as tasty as the beef pho I had before. I like to add vegetables to the pho for a small up charge...worth every penny.
Atmosphere very casual...allows any diner to gather and enjoy a good Vietnamese meal.
I will be back soon!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank FingerLakesFoodie
Gainesville, Florida
“When I hit town, this is the first restaurant I go to”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

On a very cold day after Christmas , we had lunch at Sea and I once again turned to my favorite dish there, Pho Ga.

At home in Florida, I have experimented with making Pho Ga and I must say my version is quite competitive with most Vietnamese restaurants and I was looking forward to comparing my version to Sea's. I wanted to taste how the pros prepare it.

Once again, I was blown away at their full flavored Pho. The broth was as well prepared as I can imagine is possible. I moaned my way through the soup and finally announced to our waitress, "I now know what heaven tastes like."

Heavenly Pho Ga!