“Best Local Chinese Food”
Review of Han Noodle Bar

Han Noodle Bar
Ranked #29 of 1,294 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Rochester, New York
“Best Local Chinese Food”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I am impressed with their authentic Chinese culinary and the smell of Chinese food brings me a good memory. I'm usually skeptical about trying new Chinese restaurant especially in Rochester because I had few disappointments. It took me awhile to try that place and ah..there I was HAPPY. The price is very reasonable. I definitely will introduce more friends to try this place. Check out the menu below:

• Visited March 2012

Honeoye Falls, New York
“Unassuming atmosphere but gourmet Chinese”
Reviewed 25 January 2013 via mobile

Hiding in plain site on busy Monroe Ave is this great foodie find. Bring your own bottle and enjoy excellent Asian fare with a wide range of choices. The dumplings were great. Portions are not huge.. More lunch sized, but so are the prices. I'm always a little skeptical about trying new Chinese restaurants but we went with friends and were delighted. Give them a try!

Rochester, New York
“Great value for a quick meal”
Reviewed 5 January 2013 via mobile

Located in a great place with parking lot on side. Got a good selection of menu with very inexpensive price! We come this restaurant all the time and this is a kids friendly restaurant.

Service is pretty good for such busy place and meal serving is very quick for during lunch hour.

The main course starts at $7!

Rochester, New York
“Best Chinese Food I Have Ever Had”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Fast, friendly, delicious! I LOVE this place, everything I have tried I have enjoyed. The quality is way above the average Chinese food.

• Visited October 2012
Canandaigua
“Great food, and worth a visit ; not your ordinary Asian options!”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I've been here a couple of times, and find the choices to be very different (and yet familiar) from the average 'chinese' eatery. Very fresh, steamed buns are unusual, and very tasty. Ordered the edamame appetizer, and the hot pepper really made it interesting. One drawback was excessive salt, but when I ordered it again, I asked them to scale it back, and it was perfect. Not a meat eater, so I can comment only on vegetarian (and chicken) options ~ all has been good so far. Only one bad experience - wanted to get takeout, and tried to order ahead, but the website menu was down. Went anyway, and ended up waiting nearly 45 minutes for my food ~ they were pretty busy, so not within their control, but had I known how long I would need to wait, I might have opted out.

• Visited April 2012