“Wonderful Chapel”

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Chapel”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This chapel is located in a peaceful area. The interior is beautiful, and well worth seeing. My children were also glad we took the time to stop in. if you have any questions, there's someone there to answer them.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Marietta C

Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Our miracle from Padre Pio”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We visited this Padre Pio shrine on Dec. 14, 2012. (I was told by a few Doctors over the years that I'd never be able to have children.) By the end of January, 2013, I was so surprised to learn that I was pregnant (I had dismissed the symptoms as something else going on)... I remembered (after having my first of three surgeries for "female problems", and much emotional battles over the whole ordeal), that I had promised Padre Pio that I would somehow name a child after him if he interceded on my behalf.. Recently, when we were told the more exact age of the baby on my ultrasound, it revealed that our child was conceived around Dec. 14th! Before the pregnancy, I had noticed (but didn't pay much attention to) something that had changed for the better in my body. If I have a boy, the middle name will be Francesco (Padre Pio's Baptismal name was Francesco), and middle name for a girl will be Francesca!

Visited December 2012
15 Thank kolbefan
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A nice thought”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

It is a nice thought of a place built by very generous, good people, but it is a boring building out in the middle of nowhere. The religious art work is not of high quality, and it doesn't really feel like much.

3 Thank Louis C
Virginia Beach, Virginia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“ASKING HELP FOR A VERY DEAR FRIEND”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Wife and I are both strong believers in the miracles performed by Saint Padre Pio and have a very dear friend with a serious health problem. We visited the chapel to beg for a miracle for our friend and to purchase a few items to give her describing the miracles that are attributed to Padre Pio. The chapel is relatively new and very nice inside and we met and talked at length with the caretaker, who also relayed miracles that he had witnessed. Will visit again when we are in the Western New York area.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank JACK10171
Pittsford, NY
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Exquisite”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Beautiful chapel dedicated solely to Padre Pio. Inspirational experience.

6 Thank grandmacare