“Nice Bar Area, Good Munchies”
Review of Back Nine Grill

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kilbourn
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I recently visited this location for a family gathering. The service was professional and the munchies provided were very good quality--hot, plentiful and homemade. I would consider going back for lunch or dinner. The bar area was roomy and open, good for watching a game.

1  Thank Travelpapi153

Reviewed 1 November 2013

- While watching a football game here with my son we were verbally harassed by a person that was obviously very drunk and did not like our team and seemed to want to fight. I told the owner that he needed to be cut off, but to quell the situation he gave everybody a free drink including the drunk! We only had one beer each and never took the free drink while the drunk downed his right away. We watched as the drunk left the building and my son followed him out to get his plate number and call the authorities. The owner then told us that we could cost him his license and demanded we leave. Wow! Just wanted to enjoy a football game with my son

3  Thank Pete B
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Disappointing. The food was just OK, the service was friendly but perfunctory and forgetful, my white wine was room temperature and in the rear dining room the smell of cleaning fluid was overpowering. I won't be back. The manager needs to wake up. The chemical odor of his/her dining room would do that!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

This is our second visit to Back Nine. Service is great, Food is Great and they had a $2 for $20 deal on a Tuesday night. Appetizer, Entrees and Dessert for $20. Good Size Portions and a very helpful server. Definitely going back.

2  Thank dmk3582
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Back Nine finds itself in a spot that many places land and can't recover from: are they are bar or a restaurant? When they themselves don't know, it is hard to see long term success here.

Have been here three times the last month and here's the summary:

Good atmosphere and solid as a bar.

Needs improvement as a restaurant. Servers seem under-trained and under-enthused. Food takes way too long for what it is they offering.

Better options exist -- pass on the Back Nine if you're looking for food.

2  Thank MikeofAmerica