“I don't understand what the fuss is about”
Review of Cafe at Wegmans

Cafe at Wegmans
Ranked #70 of 1,274 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tel Aviv
“I don't understand what the fuss is about”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

A few Rochesterians told us to have lunch there so we did. And it was fine. But average. Nothing more.

Visited November 2013

Rochester, New York, United States
“Good value”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I enjoyed the food and coffee. It was convenient at Wegmans and the value was a bonus. When I often go to Wegmans, I stop by the Cafe.

Rochester, New York, USA
“Wow at Wegmans!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The cafe is great for casual dining...but you can get a great glass of wine too! Everything is fresh, cooked to order and their specials are great. I often dine alone and I love it.

Rochester, New York, USA
“Yummy Vegatarian”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Wegman's continues to offer the best! I could not imagine life without this store. I love the veggie burger. It is healthy with grains and vegetables. It is so nice to sit down and eat in relaxed atmosphere before shopping.

Visited September 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Best of Everything”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food bar has plenty of varity, everything from organic salad bar to sushi and fried chicken. Can't find something, just ask! The whole staff is friendly and attentive. You also see them testing everything so you know it's fresh and the right temp. Wish I lived closer to eat lunch here everyday.