“Best cheesecake”
Review of Cheesy Eddie's

Cheesy Eddie's
Ranked #2 of 38 Dessert in Rochester
Reviewed 2 July 2014

One of the best cheesecakes in the area. While they feature several flavors the original cheesecake is creamy and delicious.

1  Thank uvarobin1

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Top notch in every flavor!
Went to wedding and cheesy Eddie was the cake !! Best part of the day was the cake!

1  Thank Mrsarti
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

The best Carrot cake I've ever tasted. It's something about their cream cheese frosting it isn't heavy and overly sweet it's just perfect. The carrot cake is made with so much love it so goooood. For the past 4yrs I've been getting them as a birthday cake. I love this place. The oatmeal creme sandwiches aren't bad either.

1  Thank ElleP1
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My family loves carrot cake. It's pretty much a staple at every birthday celebration. I have come to learn that Cheesy Eddie's is the only acceptable cake to present. Now there are other places that are close, but what Cheesy Eddie's has that no one else does is the frosting! Give me a tub of the frosting and I'll be just fine! Not too sweet, but sweet enough- I don't know how they do it, I've tried to replicate and can't do it!

And don't get me wrong, my review is about the carrot cake...but the cheesecake is equally as tasty!

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a change of pace from your typical birthday cake so I ordered a Turtle Cheesecake. While I was there I ended up buying Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chocolate cupcakes to be sure I had enough dessert. Both the cupcakes and cheesecake were so good!

The cheesecake was rich and creamy with caramel and chocolate drizzled over the top. We chose the pecan topping, but you have the choice of cashews as well.

The cupcakes...you just have to taste them because words won't even do them justice. Both varieties were outstanding.

Cheesy Eddie's is definitely worth a special trip to the Southwedge neighborhood.