“A secret gem.”

Richmond's
Ranked #860 of 1,314 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 September 2012

What a great little locals joint that we stumbled upon, as it is a bit off the beaten path, but not too far off of East Ave. A great place to catch a game on TV as well. We chatted a bit with the relatively new owner, and when he realized we were walking, and that it was raining, he generously offered to drive myself & my wife to wherever we would be headed to next - now that's hometown hospitality!

Reviewed 14 August 2012

From when we got there till we left everything was perfect.The atmosphere was cozy,the food was 5 star --they had a band that was just right.I had a burger (one of the best i had anywhere)and my wife had the wings that are by far the best around.This place is rochesters best kept secert.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I remember this place the most because me and my brothers eat wings here when all in town. They are some of the best. This is coming from someone who had Anchor wings in the 70's. Went for lunch the other day and it was closed. No sign on door with hours. Hope they're still around.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Atmosphere is great, the staff and the owner are enthusiastic hard workers. He came out and greeted every patron, and he didn't just ask the standard chain-store restaurant manager questions: "Everything okay? Ok, buh-bye." This dude was so friendly, you felt like he was your big brother.

I only had an appetiser plate, but what I had was tasty. I'll definitely be going there again.